Welcome

Check out the comments on the first post to see a list of blogs that we have pulled up for your perusal. You should all have permissions to post your own response, here on our public blog.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A personal journal


This assignment is really hard for me because my writing, my thought are supposed to be exposed to the world by using a blog. Someone see my writing and comment about them. My thought affects to someone and also feedback of the writing affects me with critique or agreement.

Differently with publish document, blog is a good media to publish something easily with notes, writing, manifesto, images, and movies. It is a 21c version of history book. I woke up at 4:00 a.m. in order to write something on a blog for an assignment. This moment also remains one page of my history on blog.

I thought that blog is personal magazine to collect information and knowledge about their interest. Most blogs have categories about their interest. After this thinking, I found the definition about blog.

A blog (a portmanteau of the term web log)[1] is a personal journal published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first. 

When I think about ‘a personal journal published on the world wide web’, blog is really a good source to represent about their own manifesto to architects. Architecture has to get critiques or agreements from other people including non-architects. There is no development without discussion or community in architecture. Blogs (not just blog, include social network such as twitter, facebook, google+, and so on) help to do it in real time.

This is not organized description about a blog. I just write my idea directly, not think about the logic of the writing or a grammar. This is the biggest benefit of the blog which means people can manifest their idea quickly as well as the biggest weak point that there has less philosophy and less organized thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment